Receiving his medical degree from New York University's School of Medicine, Dr. Hordof trained in pediatrics at both Children's Hospital in Buffalo, New York and at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center. He is the former director of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory. His clinical research has focused on a number of specialties in pediatric cardiology including electrophysiology and physiologic pharmacology. An author of numerous original research papers, Dr. Hordof's work has been published in such journals as The New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, The American Journal of Cardiology and Circulation.
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Resident Education
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Schedule an Appointment
Connect Patient Portal
For existing patients, login to make an appointment, view documentation or contact your care provider.
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- New York University School of Medicine
- Internship: Children's Hospital of Buffalo
- Residency: Babies & Children's Hospital of NY
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Buffalo
- Fellowship: Babies & Children's Hospital of NY
- Pediatric Cardiology