Erin M. Dalton, MD
Dr. Erin Dalton completed her undergraduate education at Williams College. She then attended Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University.
Dr. Dalton completed her pediatrics residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center and is board certified in pediatrics. She remains an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at New York Presbyterian Hospital and a Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics at Weill-Cornell Medical Center. She is also a member of their Voluntary Pediatric Faculty Committee.
Dr. Dalton and her husband reside in the neighborhood with their two young children and dog. She enjoys reading and travel.
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- General Pediatrics (Pediatrician)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Oxford Health Plans
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- United Empire
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- MD, 2002 Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: 2005 NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center