Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities
A postdoctoral fellowship program is available at the National Institutes of Health-funded New York Obesity Research Center (NYORC) at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- The overarching goal of the two-year program is to develop investigators who will advance the prevention and treatment of obesity and associated chronic, non-communicable diseases in children.
- An intensive, mentored research experience and, if applicable, structured clinical training will be offered.
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or foreign national with a visa permitting permanent U.S. residence. Send cover letter, CV, personal statement (maximum 1000 words), and three reference letters to email@example.com.
- Deadline is rolling until filled.
- Highly motivated students are considered. A minimum three to five hour per week commitment is required for a minimum 12 month total duration.
- In addition, there are significant opportunities for summer work, future scholarly projects, and research years.
- To apply, please send cover letter, CV, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.