Kristin Kelly-Pieper, MD
Areas of Expertise / Conditions Treated
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Dr. Kelly-Pieper is an active, board-certified sleep specialist and pulmonologist. Her clinical interests include the diagnosis and management of primary sleep disorders in children, such as sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and restless legs syndrome; as well as a variety of behavioral sleep problems, such as patterns and scheduling of infant sleep, nighttime awakenings, and insomnia.
A particular interest is the impact of poor sleep quality and/or habits on daytime functioning on patients and their families. She continues to treat patients with pulmonary problems, including asthma and chronic cough.
Dr. Kelly-Pieper's research experience focuses on the use of complementary and alternative medicines in the treatment of asthma.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Schedule an Appointment
- The Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Montefiore
- Fellowship: Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Sleep Medicine
- Pediatric Pulmonology