Dennis C. Coffey, MD
Care of the critically ill child demands thorough knowledge of not only normal development and function, but also a broad array of disease entities and advanced therapeutic modalities. This knowledge must be called upon and applied to treat not only the sick child, but also a stricken family in what may be the most stressful time of their lives.
We strive to provide a level of care in our intensive care unit that delivers the highest standards of modern medicine, while at the same time paying special heed to the needs of an entire family in crisis.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Schedule an Appointment
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- MD, 1993 Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Internship: George Washington University Hospital
- Internship: Childrens National Medical Center
- Residency: Children's National Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine